219. Hey, can you see where the solution is?


Further games, for you to have fun in your classes!

This is the first premise: have fun. Inasmuch as possible.

Right a few minutes ago I was talking with a professor of Computering, at a university of Spain, and he told me... Well, let's change round the polarity of the conversation: he agreed with me, it's a great thing if I myself can have fun when teaching my boys. (This was so different when I began teaching: so tough, hard times, well, as any other comrade of mine, I s'ppose).

1. Simon says… They really enjoy this one! If you don't know what this game is about, let me know: worthy to ask me, believe me.


2. Hangman. Also to construct sentences.


3. Spelling words written by the teacher on the blackboard.

Oh, I forgot it. Photograph from www educar org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

708. Communication unites us