266. Starting a long way


One day teacher A said to teacher B, "Yesterday one of the kids I teach came and told me she had passed a test she had done a few days ago. She has some flaws at studying from her coursebook, and in general. Like you know, I work in a center similar to an academy, but as well our center offers more activities: excursions, study hall, of course (ever-present in Spain) little soccer (futbito), talks for their parents, computering, extra classes, courses in the summer... I told this girl she had done fine; that's a big step forward; she failed the first term in English; and because she has passed this test consequently she had passed the first term. I expect she will keep on making better off." Picture from www destination360 com, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation