744. Leisure activities also




Something very simple today. I’m a teacher of English but often I also think of teachers of other subjects. I'd like many of the posts of this blog could perhaps be useful to those other teachers. A few days ago one kid told me they have eleven subjects in total! One teacher told me once that I should bear in mind the fact of the students having that big number of subjects. For example, a good moment to bear that in mind is when assigning homework: rather brief, continuous and relevant for the process of learning English. Also I ought to remember that young people have got to do sport and move in general, more when concerning young kids. / Photo from: swimming org. man swimming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2064. Connecting people from different countries

708. Communication unites us