778. Learning a language and having fun



One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “Hi again. What do I do to refresh my English? One thing is I try to read an authentic text in English every day, from a novel – a text taken at random, also from other teachers’ posts in the Internet, etc. I focus on new expressions, idioms or ways to say things in English. Second thing: I read that text rather massively, but for a few minutes, focusing on the story, enjoying the story. I can easily see my English keeps alive. Oh, and I use those expressions and idioms when typing on the computer or when speaking with someone. It serves the purpose.” / Photo from: coughlin edublogs org. girls reading books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation