3360. On How to Motivate Our Students


 
Definitely I’m going to give my students my blog address for them to follow me, if they like.
A few of them already do it.
I’m doing that because in that way my students can learn from the teacher’s angle and from his viewpoint, and that can boost and enhance their learning process quite much.
Learning the teacher’s strategies can boost and enhance their learning English quite much too. They could become aware of the teaching process, thus they could become aware of their own learning process.
Moreover good learners are autonomous learners. They’re aware of their own learning process and know how to asses and evaluate their learning on their own, yes they do so.
I’ll write a bit more about this on coming posts. / Photo from: school of the future Clarin 365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!