3425. Our Great Job as Teachers: Some Hint


On the previous post I told you a nice list of what a teacher may be. Okay then, so I told you that a teacher may advise his students, if convenient. If convenient and if my advice is in accordance to human dignity: what a responsibility I have, a nice one! 

I have to be an honest, honorable and upright person, to be able to advise my students in a correct way, and tentatively in accordance to my students’ parents and families. 

Also I’ll take into account their dignity, our dignity: for we’re children of God, and not less than that! Our profession is so great! Have a nice week, you all my dear teachers! / Photo from: teacher teaching english FTW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2064. Connecting people from different countries

399. Creating a story

758. Irregular verbs now and then