3524. How to Plan Efficient Lessons, Some Hints

Lesson planning is necessary and takes us teachers quite a lot of time, right? I would like to facilitate you teachers that labor. If possible. 

Something I lately do when planning the activities is first of all writing a few goals for that class-group I’m going to teach: What do they need? What should I do as their teacher to accomplish they – my students – would learn English the sooner the better? How are they? 

Thus, before the lesson plan proper I write just three or four lines – short ones – about the main aims or goals for those students. 

Also, something I usually do is to sit down comfortably or stroll for leisure while thinking about what I must take into account for my class-groups: Just what they, my students, need and what is the most important objective for my class-periods. 

It’s an insight that I carry out with ample lenses, like it was a view from the sky, or with other words, what is the most important point for my students at this moment? – we’re at midcourse now, at the middle of the school year. Is that clear, readers? I hope it could help you all at lesson planning. Have a nice week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story