3537. How to Help Out Our Students in a More Effective Way

We teachers may be still confined at home. Also our students. We might be working on the end of this school year by addressing our students remotely. 

Well, also now may be the time to briefly think of our students and how to really help them, or help them more fully. 

When I plan my classes – and this will hopefully ensue next school year – I have to think of the students I have before me in the classroom. I may take into account the syllabus and all the stuff, yet I have real and specific people in the classroom: It’s them I have to serve! 

As well – and this is something I’m actually doing – now when confined at home I can think of my lessons in a more detached way, and I can possibly draw conclusions about what I have to change in my lessons. 

I’m longing to have my students before me again, though I reckon that my classes take me a great effort. 

Now I can contemplate my lessons in a more ample angle of vision. And therefore I can think of changing this point over here, that other point over there, and now I can have more ample lenses to realize in what way I can really serve and help my students and their families. And perhaps I could type at a Word document what aspects I want to introduce next school year. I’m doing thus. Have a nice week. 

By the way, I would like to know how many real people visit my blog, because some of those visits could be robots or automatic programs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story