314. Hey, can anyone help me amidst this mess?



One day teacher A said to teacher B,

“A couple days ago you said that both the teacher and his or her students can create history, with their daily work, ok. Now I tell you that with my human thinking and reasoning can reach the knowledge of the existence of God. What I intend to tell you is that all good comes from God, and also from men and women of course.

You can create history and a fairer society, being aware that you may count on the help of God, count on the help of the Other. Even more, God utilizes persons to help one another, as a loving father. If I did not say this, I guess I wouldn’t be honest to you.” blog luxuryproperty com: thank you for your pic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation