632. So many teachers of English are awesome




Yesterday I was recalling my teachers of English, since I began to learn this for-me lovely language, about 1979 or 1980. I’m writing in their honor. And, you know, yesterday I thought that none of them was mediocre, yes, sir, none of them. I owe them a lot. And I’m also referring to my teachers after my primary studies (E.G.B. in Spain) and when I proceeded to my secondary studies. And also here in the institute neither of them was mediocre or lazy. And I can say the same of my professors of my degree of philology of English and my doctorate program. Afterwards I also did some advanced studies of English at Centro de Lenguas Modernas, of Universidad de Granada. Would it be unfair not to say this? – I studied the three last years of my degree in the campus of Jaén, then a venue of Universidad de Granada. / Photo from: whatgoodisyouroldphone com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation