1930. The necessity of engagement


Something very beautiful. When a man and a woman love each other, they may get married, if they were single. For the rest of their lives. Moreover Jesus Christ elevated this something natural to a sacrament, and thus both spouses have the grace and help from God to live a happy marriage, although you for sure will have life pains to endure. Besides marriage for Christians and everybody else is a vocation and a way to become holy on this earth. Wow! Rewritten September 7, 2026. 

Comments

Fernando Díez Gallego said…
When I said two spouses I meant husband and wife. I do know many marriages that are happy and strive to be so. A man and a woman I mean. The man and the woman said, "for all my life". And besides for us Christians marriage is also a sacrament: We have God's help to live our marriage! Have a nice day, my reader. Today is September 16, 2019.
Fernando Díez Gallego said…
I meant: We believe we have God's help to live our marriage.
Fernando Díez Gallego said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fernando Díez Gallego said…
When I say compromise between those spouses I mean engagement.

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

1490. Positive motivation

3713. Do You Love Your Students from the First Class Day?