955. Fiddler on the Roof!




These days I’m watching Fiddler on the Roof. It’s great. I haven’t finished watching it – it takes some two hours and a half. 

It’s a movie to be remembered. I’m enjoying it. The version is in Spanish, yet the songs – oh, the songs! – are in English, so in its original version. It’s useful to me, for I’m practicing listening and reading in English. 

Do you remember "If I were a rich man"? 

Basically the daughters of a Russian (Ukrainian?) family are being married with so different husbands from one another. 

Another point: I’m also lingering for posting further. Please be patient. / Photo from: http://twu.ca/news/2012/008-fiddler-on-the-roof-full.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story