1413. My children's spare time



Teacher A said to teacher B, “I thought that my children could not spend their free time without videogames. 

This was so until a teacher of their school taught them origami [papiroflexia in Spanish]. 

One day one of my kiddies came up and asked me for a package of 500 sheets of paper, WHAT!? He is 8 years old. I wondered why he wanted such a package as that. To make the dragon, he said, and other things. I got stunned. 

Summing up: my kids now dedicate their spare time to make up figures out of paper. They do other things too.” / Photo from: Origami-crane  en wikipedia org / dragon-origami   www neatorama com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

708. Communication unites us