2884. When Teaching Satisfies You


 
My senior students are great. Just great.
We are at the countdown of the classes, and I reckon they’ve invested a big effort. They’re very nice.
They’ve learned and acquired English, definitely. If I had to give them grades or marks I wouldn’t hesitate too much in giving them the highest grades (or marks in British English, as you know).
I thank them for their attention and contributions to the classes. I’m going to miss them this summer. I will. / Photo from: trekking-senderismo-hiking-excursionismo www senderismoeuropa com. the picture is a mere illustration for the text

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story