3069. About a Marriage I Knew


 
I can already tell you about a marriage I knew: they had some small quarrels and so they made the resolution of being more polite with each other. Just that. They thought it was a matter of politeness. They would treat each other more finely. And they got it! As well they let small conflicts pass away; they let time pass and when they both were more serene, they got back to more fluent communication between them two. They avoided quarreling.
On coming posts I hope to tell you about some ideas I have about teaching and learning English as a foreign language. / Photo from: Abidjan in Ivory Coast. The picture is a nice illustration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

1490. Positive motivation

3713. Do You Love Your Students from the First Class Day?