3262. Fall is Approaching with Some Big Hope


 
Today is Sunday and I didn’t want to post about teaching and learning English. It’s a day for resting and relaxing and spending longer time with our families. You know, we’re closer and closer to fall. We in southern Spain hope it’ll rain in that season a lot: the reservoirs have not much water now. Let’s hope it’ll rain profusely.
I like fall days, when day light is diminishing and it gets dark earlier and earlier. It’s being cool lately but no drop of rain so far. I pray good Lord for raining this fall here in southern Spain.
Tomorrow I expect to write on how to relax on regular days, even at work. / Photo from: wallzoa com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation