3312. Minds Working Hard Again!


 
Phewww! We started or restarted our nice lessons this morning, today Monday January 8. It was okay and my students were nice.
I remind you that my students are adults. Although we tried the lesson be in English – which is the language I teach – I gave them some clues in Spanish to reinforce their efforts and let them think they are already working hard. Also I tried to empathize with their feelings and with what they told me about their struggle to work hard again. As I said it was nice. / Photo from: CNN com. The picture is just a season’s one: here in Granada, Spain, it’s cold, rainy and even snowy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2064. Connecting people from different countries

399. Creating a story