3652. How Could We Improve Our (Precious) Daily Lesson Planning?

 I also know that most of you are or may be busy and committed teachers. I was wondering if write about this topic or not, but in the end I’ve decided to write about it, yes, let’s go with it. 

As I said, you may be hectic teachers, yet I presume that you devote some time of your valuable and precious time to just thinking about what you do in class, so you can improve your teaching work, also precious as it is, indeed. Because you wish your dear students learn effectively. 

I mean, the happy teacher – busy he or she may be though – knows how to extract some time for thinking about their dear students and how they can learn better and more effectively. 

I knew a teacher who used to dedicate some time for example at the end of the school year to think and write down some points about his lessons: how they had proceeded, you know, how they’d improved that past year, how could they improve next year, what points are paramount for bettering those lessons, what points I have read on some teaching experts both in books and journals, well, and from the Web as well, and which I ought to include in my teaching next year, what points I omitted and could implement next year too. 

I mean, basic points that are basic for improving those lessons… because I’m the most interested person in they would learn, better and more effectively. 

Me, I said? Well, you know, it’s them who have to really, really wish to learn: let’s see how I might pass on the lure for learning the subject I teach to my dear students. 

And just before next school year I could rethink about those important points to improve in my lessons: those points will be reflected and shown in my lessons, in my lesson planning. 

Even over the summer – if vacations are in the summer – I could devote some time to ponder about some of those points, plus let’s learn how the best teachers on the Internet actually do it. 

Have a nice day and all the best for some Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! --- Well, how about dedicating some (brief) time at that task at the Christmas break? Anyway, spend time now with your family, obviously!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is just to test --- again!

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2064. Connecting people from different countries