572. Too long for you?


One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “You are choked with loads of tests to correct? Look, I’ve learned a way of implementing written tests which might be any useful to you. I think of questions and activities that can try assess their grammar/vocab and communicative competence. The result is a brief test, ten questions, yet it tries to evaluate all the stuff just said. One of the questions is an essay, many times a story they have to invent – they’re so imaginative! It’s great to read their stories. As well I think of exams that ought to be corrected in a rather short time. I mean, practical tests. On their sheets, most of the times I write down an encouraging line or something they should improve – I try to write a positive tip.” / Photo from: GreatWall. travelsplendid com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation