3616. Are You Flexible when Working in a Team?

 Every job on earth seems to have a relational nature: we do things that may help and serve others. A teacher’s work is relational as well. Obviously. 

And what can we say about working as a team, as a teacher team? 

Some weeks ago I read somewhere that creative work is primarily something of a single spirit, so we are creative when working alone, yet here I’m going to say something about working as a team of teachers. Also when we work as a group we may be creative. 

First premise is that that teacher who is going to work together with other teachers has to be open to the others: open-minded, open to respect others, open to love others with benevolence love, which is seeking what is good for those others. 

All this is brought together with smiling at those others plus being nice and kind and cooperative. If I work in a team, I have to listen to them so I try to see from their viewpoints as well. And I will try to provide my best to that working team. 

Even I will try to learn from those people. 

And also I will try to say what I think it is suitable for the work of that team, and for the benefit of the school families and for the kids of my school. 

Now I insist and pinpoint that my work as a teacher or as a plumber or as a… whatever job has to be creative: I will try to use my mind and my whole spirit to provide the best, and something that may be called human. 

I will try hard not to screw it up. 

What else could I say about working as a team of teachers? Now I’m trying to give you the vision that working as a team brings along being open to the others’ minds and spirits and their viewpoints, which is absolutely compatible with indicating whether I don’t agree with something: I can say it tactfully and respectfully and being a nice person. 

Something else: problems and things that need to be solved have to be dealt with previously to a meeting, so that that meeting doesn’t get into something eternal and without an end: meetings should be agile and going to the core point, because many issues can be worked on previously to that meeting. 

And get patient to take up a nice load to carry out from that meeting: I mean, you may be ready to voluntarily work out something that needs to be carried out. With prudence: try to value and reckon on the spot whether you can carry out something that needs a volunteer. And be generous, without being naive. As a consequence also you will be happier, because you’ve been that generous. Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient