326. Did I achieve my goals?


One day teacher B said to teacher A, "The learner should do an examination himself about his learning. A self-examination. For example, after one unit of the coursebook has been covered.
A snap general vision of his invested work effort;
What did I learn?;
How did I work?;
What can I express now?;
Did I learn a new learning strategy?;
Can I now express more ideas or thoughts or statements in English?;
What amount of vocab did I learn?;
What new grammar?;
Can I better speak with other people with the new things I learned in English?
This is another fostering and helping way to make himself an autonomous learner. It's he or she who is really interested in learning." Photo source: us 123rf com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation