1351. The whiteboard? Essential for my classes



Teacher A said to teacher B, “I would say the whiteboard is like a part of me, you know, something so essential that I wouldn’t endure teaching otherwise. 

In a class-period, how many times do I use it? How often? It depends on the part of the class-period, but at times I use it at each question my students ask me, which is quite often. 

Now at other schools they’re using tablets and a smartboard. So far we don't have those helps.

The whiteboard serves the purpose of helping me a lot along my teaching: such as writing a word I’m referring to, phonetics, examples, drawings, brainstorms, giving more examples...” / Photo from: www annikeris com. teacher board  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation