1358. My teachers when I was a teenager



Teacher B said to teacher A, “All the teachers I had in my secondary education, and too in the primary, have influenced on me. 

I’m pretty grateful to them: all or most of them have taught me to learn, to work, to teach. 

The classes of English with our teacher M. A. Z. were I think all in English; that was the regular thing. Thanks to her, who was very demanding and serious, I learned a lot of English. Also then I learned how to use the course book of English. Since that time I was able to take more from the course book, and as a result, I could learn more from the course book. This happened in the mid-80’s.” / Photo from: www mlive com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation