2140. Just doing an exam



Today I had an English test with my adult students. I’ve already graded them. It’s okay. It’s okay in general. 

I wanted to find out about my students’ advance, so we’ve had an exam. 

The following I’m going to say is rather bad, I mean, the test was written, but our classes are oral, though they have worksheets. What I mean is that you oughtn’t to make a written exam when speaking is the skill you’ve practiced. 

Anyway, I needed to get to know their advance and problems. Most of them have gotten a very positive grade, maybe because albeit we’ve practiced speaking they had the worksheets. 

I would advise you to have an exam in which you measure the skill or skills you’ve practiced. / Photo from: www usnews com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation