2347. Why this blog?



Why this blog? 

For example I would like to help novice teachers get some tips, practical ones, for their beginner career as teachers. 

I have taken from here and there, from my thoughts, from what other teachers have said… 

Some posts are more profound and deeper: they could shed some light to them and to veteran teachers as well. 

I have learned a lot thanks to this blog. 

I hope it has been of any use. Thank you, colleagues and readers. I have enjoyed the blog a lot. Also you can enjoy the pictures. / Photo from: cycling www chianmail bangkok com The photo is just an illustration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

708. Communication unites us