3522. A Relaxed Teacher in the Classroom

Some teachers do not feel well in the classroom, because they feel somewhat anxious, they say. But, if you let me tell you, don’t you attend the class in order to seek what is good and convenient for your dear students? I would like for you to be somewhat relaxed in the classroom. I apply that principle to me myself.

Better said, some sane and nice tension is desirable in order to attain your jobs as teachers of your class-groups. Teaching ensues some easy tension, let’s say: You cannot teach or work anywhere else without some tranquil tension, so as to say. 

Those class-groups together with you make up working-teams, where everyone can contribute to the learning processes. 

Education is precisely to extract from your students the best from themselves. Education also is leading our dear students toward becoming better persons and ones that can afford their own lives. 

As well we have to educate our students in accordance with what their parents wish for them. 

In some way we teachers instruct our students, okay, whereas their parents educate them, but we teachers also are educating those students, because in the way we instruct them we are educating them, up to some extent, up to much extent indeed. 

We have been entrusted with those kids, from their parents, what a responsibility! But I'd say, let me tell you, I want you teachers to be serene, anyway. And I'm keeping on learning from you teachers on the Internet, thank you very much. Have a nice week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

708. Communication unites us