3520. Getting the Students Engaged with Work in the Classroom

Yesterday I told you that in order to keep some nice behavior management in the classroom we have to focus upon two points: Getting our students engaged with work and Maintaining some good rapport with those students of ours. 

I teach English, I can tell you. Unless I get my students interested in activities that meet their interests, hardly will I get them roped with those exercises. 

I teach adults. In some of my group-classes I can see the activities I implement are related to their need of learning English. For example, they need English for traveling somewhere else, abroad. Okay then I should implement activities like those ones in all my group-classes. 

Secondly, I can also see that in the group-classes where I have gotten more acquaintance with my students I have fewer behavior problems, even none. In order to accomplish more acquaintance with my students I just treat them, both within and out of the classroom, with affection, yet I’m not their buddy at all. Have a nice week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3593. How Can I Help My Students that Failed? Some Ideas

1490. Positive motivation