463. Learning from others



Hey, I noticed art as one of your interests, I started a new art blog maybe u'll like it! Thanks and keep up great work. (Comment by Makavetis. I publish it on a new post because to be honest I receive few ones, and the label of “comments”, beneath every post is so small).

Hello Makavetis,

Nice to send me your comment. My compliments. I don’t like fine arts, I love them. As well, paintings show that great capacity of creativity by the artists; or if you prefer, by any men and women, ultimately. I liked the design of your blog, awesome. I’ll follow it and maybe I’ll sign up as a follower. I’m glad to hear you’re from California. Some years ago I was close to go to San Francisco to teach Spanish. I just love the US and have many, many friends there.

Hello Álvaro,

I sent you a comment to your blog right yesterday. Thank you for your interest and trust.

Photo from: 1258974416_831 www swanleisurecentre co uk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2064. Connecting people from different countries