1462. Speaking in English



Teacher B said to teacher A, “Today, after the regular class of English, we had a conversation session with an American college student. He’s from New York, exactly from Rochester. He’s staying in Spain for a full academic year. 

There were some of my students and me myself. The experience has been great. Speaking is a language skill that we foster in the regular classes. I was pleasantly amazed by seeing my students speaking so much and understanding so much as well. Nice experience.” / Photo from: soccer goal. greatsportspictures blogspot com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story