1782. Students Describing Pictures: Just Cool



How could I have my adult learners speak for longer than a mere sentence? 

A way I have found out cool and interesting is describing pictures. 

Now I know other ways to make them speak – in another post I could show you. 

There are several different ways to implement this activity, of course. One is I have somebody describe a picture from a magazine, namely National Geographic. The student describes what he’s watching and gazing, with my help. His classmates, I presume, are making up mental images from the description. 

At the end the student shows the photo. There is a bit of an awe when looking at the real picture. It’s cool. / Photo from: motorcycle cruiser comparison + riding left side. motorbikeutopia blogspot com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story