1793. Are You Optimistic or Pessimistic?



One of the labels or tags I have in my blog is “optimism”. 

Why to be optimistic? someone could wonder. 

I believe in man’s power and potential to learn and even acquire a foreign language, English in my case. 

If someone really and actually wishes to learn any language, he will get it, tentatively. 

I don’t mean it’s tough, and more difficult (?) as the years of a lifetime pass away. 

To be optimistic, or to have optimism, many of us count on a firm basis: we count on God. We can ask Him for help. 

Now I go back to the first premise of optimism: a trained mind by hard and perseverant study and practice of a language can learn that language. Even he can acquire it – for this latter point the person has to listen massively, before and during, if he wants to speak in English. / Photo from:  www centrodenegociosretiro com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation