1810. A regular gang of friends



I saw that gang of friends. It was hot. We were in a park. Would they be on vacations? Or perhaps with their final exams. 

They were bored. They were doing nothing, let’s say. A couple some superficial and light sex (sorry). 

I thought they had not had the education I’ve received thank God. 

I wanted to help them. 

Once I stopped to talk with some kids that were making a joint (sorry). 

All those people – I don’t judge them – had something in common. For example, literature, books, novels in Spanish or English could help them. They could help them make good use of time, couldn’t they? 

I would like to stop and tell them they’re losing time. Come along with me, I’d tell them, after Love (love to God and clean human love). / Photo from: gente pasando. tecnologiaaldia wordpress com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story