2180. Teachers' merits are just awesome!



Thomas A. Edison was a hard-worker, and he patented dozens of inventions, as you know. He said that for inventing something he needed some inspiration, but most of the work was due to perspiration and stick-to-it-iveness. And there you have the lot of inventions he made. 

Evidently I’m not like him, like his level, but I can assure you that I and so many other teachers of languages follow the same pattern. 

The education system is what teachers do: the main source for classes is the teacher himself. 

If your students are adults, ask them for suggestions for classes – in that way they’ll feel more protagonists, more autonomous. / Photo from: 2009 Australian Mountain Bike Championship www zimbio com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation