2162. Like a book in your hands



Youngsters utilize the Internet and computers in general more and faster than my generation. 

It’s a matter of fact. 

And many a school – nearly all – also use this modern technology which has changed the sources of information and other functions to millions of people. 

I wrote a book about teaching English or other languages, yet I didn’t do much to have it published. The book now, up to some extent, is just before your eyes: my blog. 

By the way that book was an application of my doctoral thesis – which I didn’t write it as such, the contents are in this blog though. I’d be glad to learn many teachers got something useful and helpful in my blog, which I share now with you all. / Photo from: victoria de samotracia ilustracionmedica wordpress com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story