1143. If my students grow I also grow



Teacher B said to teacher A, “I like to teach English to kids. 

I try to do my best, to focus on what was wrong and on what turned out good, and so I add experiences upon experiences. 

Each course is a challenge. I see this especially the first days, when you’re getting acquainted with new students, and they observe your reactions, and all that. 

Afterward I attain to educate them, one by one. If they grow up and get educated I also grow inside as a better person.” / Photo from: ariestackle com. tutoring your students

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story