1845. We keep the special atmosphere



I’ve tried the classes of the summer course be in English all the time, and it seems it works. 

There’s a moment when they see you and “automatically” they think in English, and that they’ve got to speak in that language. 

Anyway, if they spoke in Spanish I told them to try and say that same message in English, and they tried hard. 

The thing is that I lost valuable time trying to pacify them. They were so playful. It’s true that all the other activities of the program were playing and things like that. 

 So it seems a good and nice thing to talk to them in the target language, all the time long. / Photo from: San-Antonio-TX-restaurants-open-on-Thanksgiving. www ingramparkmazda com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation