319. J. R. R. Tolkien was very creative



One day teacher A said to teacher B, “How they learning to make stories, how they learning to link diverse sentences so as to bond a story? One example: I’ve tried training my students to do this by writing myself one story on a sheet of paper, a simple one, a funny one. Then, that done, I cut out the story into stripes of paper. In the class-period I hand out two, two different stories, jumbled inside those sets of stripes of paper, to two teams, which have got to make out the stories, by moving around the stripes, over and over again. The winner team is the one that finishes first. They learn to construct meaningful stories.”

thecia com au, thank you for the picture. Some hobbits, Frodo Baggins as head. I guess this shot is taken from The Fellowship of the Ring.

Comments

Very creative, indeed!
Thank you for the shot.
Greetings from Utopia

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient