568. This is part of my daily routine


One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “I’m wondering lately whether I live to teach, or rather I teach to live. Both: I work to live and to aid other people, and a big part of my life is teaching. Is it my job and my strivings the only goal of my life? What do I deserve because of my hard work? Simply my salary and keeping my post although there is a lot of unemployment? Life is worth to live. I’m also considering whether after life is any life beyond? I believe so: I guess it’s something natural to think so, and also I have faith and trust in God. And what is love? Because I develop my labor, better said, I should work with love to my students’ families, my colleagues of the school, and my students. And after that I hope in an everlasting life, which has to do with my trying work well. I think this is not a trifle to be thought, is it? You know, I’m not merely thinking of my own life, along with all this stuff; I bear my family in mind, of course.” / Photo from: planetagadget com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family