1255. Do his classmates understand?



Teacher A said to teacher B, “I have noticed that my students somehow imitate me when making a presentation of a topic to their classmates. 

So I have the responsibility to make the presentations of a topic myself better and better. It seems logical that they follow my style – it’s the model they have. 

The first important thing to bear in mind is that the presentation must be clear so their classmates understand what is being said. And this is something I’ve got to insist to them, for example by me making a clear presentation myself.” / Photo from: www campus-austria at 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo