1271. Learning a language like a game?



In the paper I composed about H. D. Brown he suggests to consider learning a language also as a game. And indeed it could be seen as that, in my opinion too. 

The learner of a foreign or second language can view his or her learning as something amusing. 

Now I remember what a television presenter said about the TV spots or advertisements: youngsters can see those ads as a short film: the point here is to learn who the bad guy is (the product they sell). 

I enjoy learning and teaching English, and when I have the chance in Granada to speak in that language I actually do it. / Photo from: www educational-psychologist co uk. listening skills  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

2697. Father to sons, mother to daughters