1294. The readers of my blog are the protagonists



Today I wanted to thank you readers for following this blog. 

The aim of this blog is you. 

I would be happy the blog please you and teach you some trick or whatever for your classes. You are the reason why I try to post every day. 

You all are the protagonists. 

And besides I would thank God our Father, with his love of a Mom and a Dad, for all his help. I would like this blog please him too. 

And his mom, the Most Holy Virgin Mary, who is also our Mom. Turn to her to ask her for whatever you need. / Photo from: theconversation com. working in the lab

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo