1067. The same goal, the same department




Teacher A said to teacher B, “Lately I’m striving to level the plans of my classes to the suggestions and rules of the department of English of the school, more than ever before. 

I’m more sensitive about these things lately; I want to work on the same line as my colleagues. So I adapt my philosophy of teaching to the one of the people in the department, as much as possible but maintaining my philosophy. In other words, I’m teaching with the complement that the department suggests - if everybody now at the end of the academic year goes the same direction, things will go smoother I guess: we are ‘pressing’ the same direction.” / Photo from: airbus com. A380 plane Singapore Airlines cabin    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

1490. Positive motivation

3713. Do You Love Your Students from the First Class Day?