1105. Some of doing up in class




Teacher B said to teacher A, “Once I had to replace in one class whose teacher was sick. 

I was told at the school hall I had to replace him, in a class that would start in a short time. The kids were about 10 years. 

I had no plan, obviously, for that class. Ok, anyway, let’s go, I thought. I would have to do up and improvise something, but what? 

I decided to tell them a story I would make up as I would be speaking to that class of about 30 students. And the thing is that I invented a story, I told it to them, and with some acting out. 

I dunno why and how but I caught their attention. This happened some fifteen years ago. The story was in their L1, that is, Spanish.” / Photo from: eltallerdelaeam com. improvisar   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

1490. Positive motivation

3713. Do You Love Your Students from the First Class Day?