3520. Getting the Students Engaged with Work in the Classroom

Yesterday I told you that in order to keep some nice behavior management in the classroom we have to focus upon two points: Getting our students engaged with work and Maintaining some good rapport with those students of ours. 

I teach English, I can tell you. Unless I get my students interested in activities that meet their interests, hardly will I get them roped with those exercises. 

I teach adults. In some of my group-classes I can see the activities I implement are related to their need of learning English. For example, they need English for traveling somewhere else, abroad. Okay then I should implement activities like those ones in all my group-classes. 

Secondly, I can also see that in the group-classes where I have gotten more acquaintance with my students I have fewer behavior problems, even none. In order to accomplish more acquaintance with my students I just treat them, both within and out of the classroom, with affection, yet I’m not their buddy at all. Have a nice week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo