3647. To Facilitate Your Lesson Planning

 We may be starting a new school year, at least in the north hemisphere of our dear planet. And we have to take care of it – our planet I mean. 

And in that new academic year we may find us teachers planning our lessons. 

I want to tell you something about that issue, in case it may help you teachers. 

Lesson planning has to be practical and brief, rather brief. Before I think of the activities I want to implement in class next day I think of my dear students, so I plan with them in mind. 

Plus I wonder what they expect from me or from our English course, and what they need mostly. It takes me just few minutes, and sometimes, well, often, I write down those needs, aims, and expectations. 

And then I plan the lesson properly. 

I feel that in that way my students are kind of more satisfied with what we do in class. Have a nice day. Well, hang on, something else I do when lesson planning is to ask myself what few things are important now for my students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

3659. Learning a Language by (Just) Reading You Said?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

399. Creating a story