1124. Life's battles



Teacher B said to teacher A, “We’re about ending the academic year. Three years ago a student asked me to teach him classes of math, at the endings of April. 

Okay, I’ll see how I can help you, I told him. We arranged a date, for the next week. 

I arrived at the school the scheduled day. However he did not come. I decided not to send him an email: he should recognize his fault. This way was – I’d say – the most educative thing to do: then it was his turn to give signs of interest. He has changed a lot.” / Photo from: www brendanmyers net. celts lineup  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?