3243. Before the New School Year!


 
Welcome if dropping by my blog. I was thinking that we teachers should be very human and humane with our students, maybe now and always, maybe right now that we are about to start a new school year. But always we have to be that way.
Our students do need us.
And we have to be very attentive to what they wish to tell us, even by jotting down some notes, at tutoring sessions and everywhere. Also we can help them all with our affection, care, sense of humor, joy.
As I’m Christian also sometimes I try and give someone some spiritual and supernatural advice – I try and give them Jesus Christ, loving Jesus Christ.
We can offer them our being near them, our affection and attention, like I said. Alike our prayer and understanding them. Soon I’ll try to write about gaining a communicative competence by our students, in the second or foreign language we teach.
Oh, also I would add that if we're attentive to our dear students we'll eventually gain prestige and authority before them. / Photo from: sailing courses in dublin www inss ie. The picture is a beautiful illustration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo