3471. You Readers Deserve My Keeping Posting!


You dear readers deserve I keep posting. From time to time at least. 

Today I wanted to say, with so great expert Henry Douglas Brown, that the language teacher, like me an English-language teacher, should not confine to teach language facts but altogether teach and help his students to use and utilize the language, so in a practical way: languages exist to be used, to serve the purpose of communicating among human persons. 

Thus we have an also great job: language teachers. I love my job, I love my students. Have a nice week, fellow readers.

Like I said you deserve my posting, more if in any case it may be any useful to you. Is it so? I want to write for you!

/ Photo from: Unsplash     New York

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family