1254. Intuition when learning English



Teacher B said to teacher A, “The intuition the students had, about which I’ve talked on post # 1253, was also used by them when talking with me. 

I noticed intuition when they had to answer my questions. I saw they struggled to understand me. 

There were several different clues for their understanding me too: objects in my office of the camp, body language, intonation, a cognate word in Spanish, my writing on a sheet of paper... 

The point has been that those kids have lived in an immersion in the camp mornings, during the classes. I notice this when a new course is beginning in September. They’ve had a bath of English during the summer.” / Photo from: comunidad diariodeibiza es. kids playing soccer     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

1490. Positive motivation

3713. Do You Love Your Students from the First Class Day?