1261. Talking, talking, talking



Teacher A said to teacher B, “In the last course of English I have taught this summer I used to go to each classroom and picked up one student so as to give him more chances of speaking in English. 

We went to my office. It was a school near Marbella. 

Something I did was to ask him about the surrounding objects of that room. 

We talked about different things, from a laptop bag to a beehive, or shells, etc. We achieved to have an interesting conversation. Alike the students told me about their families, what they would do in the rest of the vacations, etc.” / Photo from: www aatg org. deutsch sprache ideen-big    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation